Monthly Archives: August 2011

Need to change your child’s name?

By: Northwest Justice Project Changing a minor child’s name is more difficult than changing your name as an adult. You must follow the procedures outlined above; however, the parents must be given notice. One parent may file the petition and … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment